A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Chao, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Chao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Chao MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wei Chao practice?
- Dr. Wei Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei Chao practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.