A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Sung, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Chin Sung MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wei C. Sung practice?
- Dr. Wei Sung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wei Sung practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Gastroenterologists.