A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Sung, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan