A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Sung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sung
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Sung, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Chin Sung MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wei C. Sung practice?
- Dr. Wei Sung has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei Sung practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Gastroenterologists.