Dr. Wei Ching Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wei Ching Lee?

October 30th, 2012

Excellent rehab doc

I brought my father to see Dr. Lee for his stroke. She really knew a lot about stroke and set him up with some great therapists. She worked with him to treat his stiffness from his stroke with techniques I never heard of like electrical stimulation and prescribed him a bunch of equipment to help him with his daily activities. I will say that her help has really made a difference in my dad's life. Sometimes there can be a wait of 30 min or so but it is worth it as she really tries to spend time with us to figure out every detail of our concerns.

May 2nd, 2012

Remarkable results

I had the same PRP injection Kobe Bryant had and my knee feels stronger and I no longer have pain in my knee. I recommend Dr. Lee highly.

February 29th, 2012

Great options for Pain

I've had low back pain for many years. I've tried almost everything from medications to PT to epidurals. Dr. Lee has some of the latest in medicine. She offered me prolotherapy. I've had several sessions of these and it has helped me immensely. Another great thing about Dr. Lee is she makes me feel very comfortable and really takes her time to listen and figure out how to fix my problems. She's young and I see that as a huge plus as she offers the latest advances to help me with my pain.

November 30th, 2011

Innovative

Dr Lee's office really provides the latest advances in medicine. I received a PRP injection for my golfer's elbow with relief of my pain. I heard PRP is the next best thing to stem cell. Dr. Lee's PRP injection is well worth the cost.

September 27th, 2011

Wow

Dr. Lee's specialty is indeed a rarity. She really takes into account the whole me. It's good to find someone who cares.

June 1st, 2011

Relief

I had a very good experience with Dr. Lee. I've had back pain for many years. Everytime I went to a doctor, I was prescribed medications. When I saw Dr. Lee she spent time with me to tell me about what exercises would help my back pain. She was also the first doc to find out I had differences in my leg length. She gave me a shoe to correct the difference and it also helped with my fused ankle. Now I no longer have back pain and don't need to use my pain medications anymore. What a relief. I feel much better after seeing Dr. Lee.

April 19th, 2011

Great experience

I never heard of a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor before until I was referred to Dr. Lee by my ortho surgeon. I've had a lot of difficulty getting up and about from my back pain. Well, Dr. Lee has helped me so much by giving me back my life again. She noticed that the way I walked was a big part of my back pain. She individualized my therapy and gave me some special shoes to correct my leg length difference with a rocker bottom ( I think that's what they call it) and it really helps.

March 16th, 2011

Excellent Brain Injury Doctor

Been looking for a specialist in brain injury and was referred by my doctor at Huntington Memorial. I didn't know what to expect when I went in. She made me feel very comfortable and she listens. She really knows her stuff and started me on some new medications which have helped me greatly. She is compassionate and definitely an great doctor. I am so happy to have found her.

February 25th, 2011

5k runner

During training for a 5k run, supplemented workouts w/ jump roping but due to improper technique suffered hairline fracture in left knee. Still decided to participate in the run and really suffered afterwards. Dr Lee was very helpful in diagnosing the problem and recommending appropriate treatment; after a month it feels considerably better. Overall she seems to be a very caring and dedicated doctor.

February 25th, 2011

Great spinal cord injury physician

I have had my spinal cod injury for 14 years and Dr Lee changed my life. I too have been at Casa Colina for years under another physician and have been having a lot of back pain. Well Dr Lee noticed I had scoliosis and that my wheelchair was not appropriate for someone with my injury. She prescribed me a custom wheelchair that fits my needs with side supports and a higher back and I can say I feel like a new man. Thank you Dr Lee.

January 28th, 2011

Great Doctor

A great compassionate doctor. She is caring and is very knowledgeable. My husband has a brain injury and she given him excellent care. I have been at Casa Colina for years with another doctor but the care she has given him surpasses that of my husband's previous doctor. She has improved his quality of life significantly and noticed things other doctors have missed. I recommend her highly.

January 17th, 2011

Best doctor I've had since my injury

It seems very odd to me that the reviewer above called Dr. Lee inexperienced. Dr. Lee helped relieve my pain and helped me live better after both my internist and my neurologist were not able to find a solution. I live better now and feel much more positive about my future thanks to Dr. Lee. She is also very understanding and I felt she really cared about me.