A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Du
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Du Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Du, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from Nanjing Medical University.
Dr. Du has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Du MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wei Du practice?
- Dr. Wei Du has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wei Du practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Lowell Radiologists.