A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Du
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Du Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Du, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from Nanjing Medical University.
Dr. Du has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Du MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wei Du practice?
- Dr. Wei Du has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wei Du practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Lowell Radiologists.