A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Feng, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Feng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Feng MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wei Feng practice?
- Dr. Wei Feng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wei Feng practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.