A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Gao is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Gao, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myocardial Stunning
Education & Awards
Dr. Gao graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Gao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Robert H Dedman Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Dong Gao MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wei D. Gao practice?
- Dr. Wei Gao has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei Gao practices Anesthesiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Anesthesiologists.