A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Gao, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Myocardial Stunning.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gao graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wei D. Gao practice?
Dr. Wei Gao practices Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Irving Anesthesiologists, Irving Family Physicians, Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Irving Pain Management Doctors.