A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Hsu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- dermatology - general
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Teresa Hsu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Wei T. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Wei Hsu has 13 office locations.
Dr. Wei Hsu practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.