A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Hsu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- dermatology - general
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wei T. Hsu practice?
Dr. Wei Hsu practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Narberth, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.