A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Huang, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei S Huang DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei S. Huang practice?
- Dr. Wei Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wei Huang practices Internal Medicine near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Internists.