Dr. Wei Jiang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wei Jiang?

January 28th, 2013

Patient

I am completely satisfied with the final results of Dr. Jiang 's operation on my left and right eyes cataract surgery. Either and both eyes I can see clear and far, restoring to my teenager eye sights.

July 24th, 2012

Stay away from her if you care about your eyes!

She used a laser and blasted a hole in my newly installed left-eye lens following cataract surgery --- to my surprise and regret, since she failed to discuss her intention with me and get my Informed Consent. The laser was on the same eye-exam instrument. I thought she wanted to examine my eyes, and had no idea that she was going to blast a hole through my new lens. That was also a highly irregular action since such procedure is necessary only after a new lens gets cloudy, whereas my lens was brand new and there was absolutely no need for such hole-blasting procedure. She made my vision worse ever since that visit. I absolutely regret ever seeing her. If anyone is considering her services, my advice is to find another ophthalmologist. Her employer, Kaiser, told me, in an idiotic way, to talk to their lawyers if I had any complaints. Also be aware that Kaiser requires its members to go to non-winnable arbitration in which they hold all the winning cards; members cannot sue Kaiser doctors for malpractice.

August 22nd, 2016