Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wei Chen
Dr. Wei Chen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Flushing, NY and Bronx, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr North Div. He speaks English.
Dr. Wei Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Wei Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Kumar Alagappan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.08 mi34
Dr. Kimberly Henderson
New York, NY 0.08 mi17
Dr. Sheler Sadati
Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.08 mi9