A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Chen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Chen, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr North Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Ku Chen DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei K. Chen practice?
- Dr. Wei Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wei Chen practices Emergency Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Flushing Emergency Physicians.