A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Kao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Kao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Kao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wei K. Kao practice?
Dr. Wei Kao practices Internal Medicine near Ronkonkoma, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and Medford, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Internists.