A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Kao is Good. Dr. Kao has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Kao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wei Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wei K. Kao practice?
Dr. Wei Kao practices Internal Medicine near Medford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Medford Internists.