Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wei Kao
Dr. Wei Kao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ronkonkoma, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kao is affiliated with St John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore, Stony Brook University Hospital and St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center. Dr. Kao has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wei Kao has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wei Kao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ronkonkoma, NY.
Dr. Anne Mirski
Ronkonkoma, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Myles Rosenthal
Ronkonkoma, NY 0.62 mi41
Dr. Richard Weiss
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Bohemia, NY 1.23 mi32