A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Kao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Kao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Kuang Kao MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei K. Kao practice?
- Dr. Wei Kao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wei Kao practices Internal Medicine near Saint James, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ronkonkoma, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Saint James Internists.