Dr. Wei Kwok MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017
Very pleased with Dr. Kwok
Service and care was very good. Would go back.

January 9th, 2017
The finest pain doctor I have seen so far.
I saw Dr. Kwok for about 1 year. The only reason I left was that my insurance would no longer cover the visits. I am going back to see him now. He is a fantastic, very skilled Doctor. Very polite to his patients!

September 21st, 2016
Patient
Dr. Kwok is a good listener and explores alternative treatments realistically. He is quiet, mild mannered and knowledgeable.

April 14th, 2016
Don't do it!!!
Horrible Dr. I had been going there for years, thank God I don't have to put up with him anymore. Like us people that are in chronic pain want to deal with a Dr. Who talks down to you & treats you like you're med seeking. I've never done anything to make him think that but every apt He asked me questions like I'm up to something, just someone in Chronic pain. He has NO bedside manner. Sherri is great, but isn't there anymore. Go to a doc. Who really cares...look at reviews.. he only has a three..Good luck.

September 17th, 2015
CAUTION!!!
If you have a weight issue i would not see this doctor!although many specialits have stated weight can be an issue dr kwok makes it his priority to make it the main focus god like syndrome is a perfect discription of him he smiles with an eerie feeling to it he dont listen he tries to text book everyone and seems to write perscriptions just to get u out of there instead of truly listening i lost alot of weight and it did not help i have several injurys and i just dont believe he has the experiance for patient empathay he gave me non opiod pills as well as opiod finding out the non opiates are more harm full and caused major depression i walked in his office almost 2 years ago and regret it i walked in with six pills and left with 20 plus more a day i wish i would of read reviews before going to see him my insurance just sent me there now that i have a ppo i am scouting other doctors who will try to help and listen i agree he should not see private patients should stick to his hospital attmosphere where he dont have to be 1 on 1 with people i believe he needs more training and should just listen you know we are humans we make mistakes but he kinda has that i am right cause i am a doctor syndrome i relize you cant please everyone but he dont give the effort to try and putting someone down is not helping how do you lose weight with that kind of support i dont recomend him especially for patients on long term pain managment if he had bed side manors and just maybe walked in a patients shoes to see we all are not black and white (text booked)whats good for you might not be good for me he may have been more tolerable i truly hope you read this and truly listen dont waste your time research research please like i said he may of helped a few people but i think his ratio is doing more harm then good thats just one patients opion though he is my second pain doc first one was great but no longer took my insurance so they referred to dr kwok i had a good doc before so thought he would be ok but boy i am glad i got different insurance and can go some where else and if he works for you i am happy great but as i stated its just my personal opion

April 24th, 2015
Inept billing / Insurence / Staff`
Be careful using insurance here. The Staff does not how to collect proper insurance co-pays Charge you one thing, then still send you a bill for more They could send you to collection. I would never go back there

March 14th, 2014
I was in severe headache pain from a spinal fluid leak. I called Dr Kwok and he double booked me in to perform procedure that I needed to fix leak. He was awesome and his staff so caring. I would definately recommend.

December 23rd, 2013
Excellent doctor and staff
Dr, Kwok and his PA Sherri are great to work with. They are extremely kind and knowledgeable and look at many ways to address a problem.

February 3rd, 2013
Took his time and explain my condition to me in great detail. He answer all my questions. He seems very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

January 23rd, 2013
HORRIBLE!!! Waited over an hour after I called to make sure this would not happen AGAIN!! Never again for me, bad diagnosis, no help from staff in getting records...Bad environment...Don't waste your time!

August 28th, 2012
Compassionate doctor
I saw Dr. Kwok for the first time several months ago with severe back pain. He took his time to examine me and explain my condition to me. He made sure I understood everything he said. If not, he would try to answer my questions in a different way until I understood. I have never met such a nice doctor. My pain got a lot better after a few treatments with Dr. Kwok. I do not need to see him anymore as I am no longer in much pain.

February 2nd, 2012
Best doctor
I was referred to Dr. Kwok by my family doctor for an injection for my back pain. I was able to see him within a week of my call. Dr. Kwok was very professional and courteous. He took his time to examine me and told me about the injection in detail. I was very anxious about the injection. After his explanation, I was less anxious. He took pictures of my back and did the injection. I barely felt it. Now I am pain free thanks to Dr. Kwok. I highly recommend him to any of my family and friends.