A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Li, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Gen Li MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wei G. Li practice?
- Dr. Wei Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei Li practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.