Dr. Wei Lien MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Boston, MA

3.3

April 12th, 2017
Dr Lien is a great doctor who cares about others
He is one of the best doctors I have had in my long life a professional it the true sense of the word he is kind and understanding and keeps you well informed about your health care.

June 10th, 2014
Horrible experience.

January 7th, 2014
Unbelievable
Dr. Lien has always done the very least he can to assist. Whether it's trying to obtain diagnosis, referrals, or other medical information, all Dr. Lien does is refer to others to take the lead. Dr. Lien is extremely apathetic in the level of care received. Very unsatisfied.

February 8th, 2012
Well-Informed
I had recently changed my PCP to Dr. Lien to be close to my job at the time. During a routine exam, I complained of certain chronic symptoms I had not had for very long. Dr. Lien immediately recognized my symptoms as likely indicative of a benign condition, and referred me to a specialist, who confirmed Dr. Lien's suspicions and whom I saw for a series of treatments that resolved the condition. I had previously been to another Dr. at another Healthcare center whose response to my inquiry about my symptoms was to write a prescription, which I did not fill. I later went back and told him what it turned out to be, and he had never heard of this condition! His manner is professional and warm. Before the exam, he takes time to ask questions and update himself on my health status. Although he is very busy, I never feel rushed, as he lets me know when time is running low, so I can discuss anything pertinent, and he can add it to his notes on the computer as we speak. I feel that changing my PCP to Dr. Lien has put me in good hands, and although I am healthier than most people my age, I am confident that I am receiving exceptional care during my routine exams.