A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Guo Lin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei G. Lin practice?
- Dr. Wei Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wei Lin practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.