A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Ma, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wei W. Ma practice?
Dr. Wei Ma practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists.