A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Ma is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Ma, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Wei Ma MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei W. Ma practice?
- Dr. Wei Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wei Ma practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists.