A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Qiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Qiu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qiu graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Qiu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Qiu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wei Qiu practice?
- Dr. Wei Qiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei Qiu practices Anesthesiology near Richland, WA.
See Richland Anesthesiologists.