A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Shen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Zhejiang University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Shen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Shen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei Shen practice?
- Dr. Wei Shen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wei Shen practices Internal Medicine near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Internists.