A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Sun, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Shantou Univ Med Coll, Shantou, Guangdong, China.
Dr. Sun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei M Sun MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Wei M. Sun practice?
- Dr. Wei Sun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wei Sun practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.