Dr. Wei Wang MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 59 reviews

February 16th, 2017
Unprofessional
This doctor is a fraud. She should lose her license. She is very unprofessional and she prescribes med before finding out what the issue is. She is not open to discussion. I was only in her office 5 minutes and she spent most of that time on her 2 cell phones. Do not use her.

February 16th, 2017
this doctor has no "concept" of promptness. always late. \

February 9th, 2017
Horrifying Experience with Dr. Wang
I've been seeing Dr. Wang for a few years. She did prescribe the right medication for me, which I appreciate very much. BUT. She is literally the worst doctor overall that I have ever been to. She basically has no idea who you are even after you've been a patient for several years. She doesn't let you express your opinions about your own mental state without cutting you off and asking questions out of left field. She also attacked my recent weight gain and kept telling me that I need to see a nutritionist when I told her I am well aware of how I have gained weight, and that I am working on it. After this last visit, it's my last straw and I'll be finding a great psychiatrist who will listen to my concerns and feedback, without attacking me. As a person she is a disaster - she walks into appointments and doesn't even make eye contact and talks to the therapist for the most part. I wouldn't ever recommend her. Don't waste your own time with this doctor. Horrible, worst doctor experience of my life.

August 18th, 2016
No bedside manner, a know it all and cruel

August 4th, 2016
Rushed, rude and does not care about patients
Worst kind of doctor - rushed, more concerned about finances than helping patients and plainly states she is not interested in listening. Takes personal calls in front of patients. Writes prescriptions before the conversation is over even during initial consultation. Visits last less than 10 minutes. Feels like she is used to treating people accustomed to low quality healthcare. Staff is equally cold. Overall visits feel like business transactions and billing complaints are frequent. Every visit I have seen someone complaining about overcharges and office's failure to apply credits after overcharging. Cannot speak about therapists but strongly recommend you find someone else for a therapeutic environment and treatment.

July 22nd, 2016
$$$$$
We have nothing good to say about Dr Wang !! We had some awful experience with her . She is very cold , and apathetic toward the patient 's condition. She treats you like just another " appt" not an individual with her/his unique condition!! She charges a fine of whopping $80 +$5 for paper bill sent =$85 for cancelling an appt later than 24 hours prior to the appt time . We called to cancell the 4pm 6/9/16 appt at 5:40 pm 6/8/16. We were 1 hr and 40 m late. She is adamant about waiving the fine !! She is $ greedy person . Not a true medical professional!!!! Never going back to her !!!!!!!

June 17th, 2016
Vendors Beware!
Vendors beware! The office manager called me, unsolicited, for help with Meaningful Use compliance for their medical practice. I spent an hour preparing for the meeting, and waived my initial consultation fee (I charge more per hour than the doctors at this practice). When I met with the doctor she didn't want to hear what I had to say, and only needed help generating a report from her EHR. When she heard I don't specialize in her EHR specifically (I have 25 years experience working with dozens of EHR applications) she threw her hands up and said "I'm stopping this meeting, you can't help me!" Our meeting lasted a total of 5 minutes. If this is how she treats vendors that are trying to help her, I can only imagine how she treats her patients. Don't waste your valuable time on this practice.

May 9th, 2016
Horrible
This woman is the worst sort of human being imaginable! She bullies her patients into going on expensive name brand drugs because she receives kickbacks from the drug companies. She does not care about her patients and is extremely arrogant and unkind. I went to this person at an extremely difficult time in my life and just about every aspect of my experience was horrible!

March 14th, 2016
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Rude doctor, dirty office, disorganized receptionists
The doctor was curt, did not listen, started writing a prescription before even getting a feel for me. Her receptionists were unreliable, they put me on hold forever, told me the doctor would call me back and I never heard from her. I was prescribed an expensive medication that had no generic so I called to ask if I could have samples or a different medication. I left messages for two days, then I called again and was told "we have samples but have to get authorization from the Dr. to give them. She will call you". She NEVER CALLED. When I did get a call four days later, it was to reschedule my appointment! I told her I was not going to come in because I had been calling all week without ever hearing back and she kept saying she was going to charge me for the visit anyway. The place is unkempt, dirty, unorganized. There is no waiting room, just a chair in the hallway by the bathroom. A therapist sat with me for 45 minutes and was nice, but then the doctor came in and started writing my prescription after 2 minutes of being there, had no idea who I was or why I was there. SHe just seems interested in writing whatever medication and getting her money, she shows no interest in the patient.

March 11th, 2016
Pros and Cons
This is a rating for Dr. Wang. She is one of those doctors who are far to focused on diagnosis and not really connecting with people. Her secretaries are rather incompetent, BUT I will say that the actual therapists are great. They have helped me come a long way from 15 year depression. Dr. Wang definitely knows what she is doing and prescribe you anything you don't really need to take. But there are definitely pros and cons to this office.

February 17th, 2016
Do not go!
Absolutely horrible! Dr. Wang is very rude and does not care about her patients. She is always in a rush and does not take the time to explain anything about medications. She also bullies patients into taking name brand medications because she is corrupt and in bed with the pharmaceuticalcompanies.

December 31st, 2015
absolutely insensitive
She is medical model and has no interest in mind. She tells the minor that dementia will come if depression is not treated. She tells the minor that the minor should "self advocate" for how medicine should be used. This is how she justifies her pill pushing practice.