A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Wu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Wu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wei T. Wu practice?
Dr. Wei Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westmont, IL.
See Westmont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.