A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Zhang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Zhang, MD, PA, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Weifang Medical College.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
- Harris Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Zhang MD, PA, and PHD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wei Zhang practice?
- Dr. Wei Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei Zhang practices Internal Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Internists.