A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wei Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wei Zhang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Fourth Military Medical University, Xian. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei Zhang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wei Zhang practice?
- Dr. Wei Zhang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wei Zhang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.