Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
hi show details hi
by cinthia hnandez on Jan 23rd, 2014

hi doctor my name is cinthia hernandez how can I check my records please e mail me lucassixto72@gmail.com

by Maggie Season on Mar 5th, 2013

He is used to be very good. But now he seems too busy and don't have enough time with his patient. Always wait too long time. The nurse, the lady for the appointment are not friendly. I guess they are not well paid.

Worth the Drive show details Worth the Drive
by Anonymous on Mar 3rd, 2010 on doctor.com

I am driving the 30 minute commute each way to make sure that this is my OB for my second baby. He was so easy to schedule an appointment, listenend t ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Worth the drive show details Worth the drive
by Happy Mother on Mar 3rd, 2010

I had trouble getting insurance straight when I found out I was pregnant with my first son and by the time I could schedule an appointment I was 20 weeks and Dr Zhang was one of only a handful of doctors who would agree to see me. Although there were no physical complications during my pregnancy or delivery, he was very calm and reassuring to my emotional concerns. I would recommend Dr Zhang to anyone I knew trying to conceive or is laready pregnant. In fact, I am driving 30 minutes one way each doctor visit to make sure he is my OB for my second baby.