A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiguo Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weiguo Li is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Li has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Weiguo Q. Li practice?
Dr. Weiguo Li practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.