Dr. Weihong Pan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Weihong Pan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2017

Total lack of care

I’ve never visited a doctor who showed less patient care than Dr. Weihong Pan. After sleep study, she said I needed CPAP treatment, but ordered the wrong kind of machine from what we discussed. After a month, during my next visit with Dr. Pan, before even getting the right machine, I told her issues with the two masks I’d tried, thinking she might give other recommendations. I also asked for explanation of the nightly data from AirResMed you can get online since I hadn't noticed any difference in my quality of sleep or how I felt during the day. She didn’t even have the reports to refer to during my visit even though they’re readily available and I later verified had been faxed to her before my visit. She just said, "It's obvious you're not tolerating CPAP well." She then said she would get me info on a dental device, but I told her I really wasn’t interested in that. She then said something like my sleep apnea was mild enough that it wasn't putting me at risk for cardiovascular problems, and then just walked out of the room. Dr. Pan was so abrupt and obviously uncaring. How could she just dismiss me as “not tolerating CPAP well” when I’m still in the process of getting the machine I should have gotten to begin with and have only tried 2 different style masks at this point? I guess she’s gotten as much money from Medicare on my behalf and knows she’ll get no more, so might as well get rid of me. There's not enough space for me to tell you how little I think of Dr. Pan. Although other staff at this clinic is great, I would never return here because of her.

April 28th, 2015

Really great

Really knows her stuff and is very nice besides being a good listener.

May 15th, 2014

She is 1 in a million! AWESOME!

I have never been treated with so much attention to meet my needs. Dr. Pan is the only doctor I have ever had spend sometimes over 45 minutes assisting me in my battle with obstructive sleep apnea. Dr. Pan has outstanding credentials! Her entire staff genuinely cares and follows up. Top notch facility that is superior to the last 2 sleep places in town.

March 5th, 2015