A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weijia Duvall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weijia Duvall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Duvall graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Duvall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weijia Z Duvall MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Weijia Z. Duvall practice?
- Dr. Weijia Duvall has 1 office location.
Dr. Weijia Duvall practices Anesthesiology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Anesthesiologists.