A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weijia Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weijia Wang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Norman Bethune University Of Medical Sciences, Changchun.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital Med Center Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weijia A Wang MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Weijia A. Wang practice?
- Dr. Weijia Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Weijia Wang practices Neurology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA and Corvallis, OR.
See Torrance Neurologists.