Dr. Weijia Wang Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Weijia Wang?

November 18th, 2015

This is the first time I've seen this doctor. Im epileptic and have been all my life. I recently had a seizure from not having my pills filled in time from the pharmacy making a mistake and instead of it taking 2 days it took a week and a half for them to fill it. This doctor interrupted me when I was telling him this and said it doesn't matter and it wasn't his problem. He was very rude when it came to me talking about this. When trying to tell him details about anything he was very short with me and I felt very ruched during the appointment and I felt like he was trying to get me in and out. Horrible bedside manner and doesn't want to listen to patients. Needless to say I will not be going back to this doctor.

October 12th, 2013

Condescending

On my fourth visit to Dr. Wang over a period of about 10 months for an as yet undiagnosed condition the Dr. told me he was ordering another test of some sort. I asked for information about the test, specifically what he was looking for and he flatly refused to answer. I then asked if what he was looking for might be a treatable condition and again a flat refusal! This is no way to respond to an adult patients queries about their health care. Needless to say, I won't be seeing Dr. Wang again.

August 31st, 2011

Happy

I see Dr. Wang for recurring migraines and he was very thorough to determine whether we needed to be reactive or proactive. Each time I see him he takes the time to ask how things are going with the current treatment and I feel like he is interested in making sure I'm happy with the treatment.

May 11th, 2017