Top Class show details Top Class
by Anne on May 29th, 2015

I had an appointment with another place but after reading the reviews I decided I would search the web to find a doctor with good reviews. I was impressed with what I read and decided to give her a try. WOW everything in the review was on point. An excellent, well mannered doctor. Full of patience knowledgeable, caring and kindhearted. One can tell that she is not in this for the money but because she genuinely cares about people and she wants to help them to get better. I would certainly recommend her as a top Rheumatologist. she made me feel better just by talking and I haven't even received any medication as yet.

by Maggie Meyer on Jul 8th, 2013

It was very easy to make an appointment and my wait time was approx. 10 minutes. Dr. Yuan has a warm bedside manner. She was attentive and listened to all my concerns. She spent a good amount of time with me. She examined me thoroughly and had ex-rays taken immediately after my appointment at her facility. At the end of my appointment she encouraged me to call her if I had any further questions. Her assistant was also very courteous. My experience was wonderful. I would rate her in all categories four (4) stars.