A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weijing Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weijing Sun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weijing Sun, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weijing Sun MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Weijing Sun practice?
- Dr. Weijing Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Weijing Sun practices Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Oncologists.