A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weijing Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weijing Sun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weijing Sun, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Weijing Sun practice?
Dr. Weijing Sun practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Oncologists, and Pittsburgh Hematologists.