A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weilee Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weilee Yeh, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weilee Yeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weilee Eddie Yeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weilee E. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Weilee Yeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Weilee Yeh practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors.