Dr. Weily Soong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 20th, 2015
I Would not recommend him for anything more complicated than for skin testi g. He seems Only knowledable in immediate allergies. Didnt really seem to know anything about delayed contact skin allergies and there reactions. Have many rashes from many allergies. I was told when calling that he had knowledge in complicated areas that I am dealing with. I did not find him helpful at all. I felt very patronized by this doctor, and that he didn't take my conditions seriously.

August 29th, 2011
BEST EVER!!!
Dr.Soong treated my son's asthma/allergies the four years my son was in college in B'ham. We live in SC, so we were initally concerned what sort of care our son would receive. Not only was the absolute best diagnostician we ever had, he was also the most caring and compassionate physician-his practice also provided emergency weekend care during the flu season! My husband and I were greatly comforted in knowing a man of such great ability, knowledge beyond his specialty, and unheard of kindness was our son's doctor. They just do not make them like this man anymore! And by the way, his staff was fabulous too.