Dr. Weining Liang MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Flushing, NY

3.1

March 8th, 2016
Worse dr ever.very rude.if u ask him something he says go search on Google.I am not hear to teach u.he does not spend time with patient it's hard to understand him

February 24th, 2016
Very bad intraction with the patient.he says I am not hear to teach u what is what go search on Google .he does not explain the patient properly about the disease he is very mean and rude.he does not tell the patient when he need to come back what precautions should be taken

June 23rd, 2015
Rude
Very disappointed. I was rushed out of the office for unnecessary procedures and then found him taking a nap in the office. Then he prescribed the wrong medication. I will be finding someone else.

May 2nd, 2015
Yes, I will rate our respectful dr. liang the top doctor in US
Dr. Liang is my family doctor. He is the best of the best. I have't seen any doctor who is so supportive and care for the patients like he did. We are so proud of him as our community excellent physician.

March 13th, 2015
Uggh! They are unorganized and it was an ordeal to get my physical paperwork signed for my employer. Staff didn't know what they were doing. It was very unprofessional. Dr. Liang has a terrible bedside manner. I'm never going back there again.

December 29th, 2014
This doctor doesn't listen to you: just wants to write a script for antibiotics. After waiting for 2 hours to see the Doctor he starts writing a script for antibiotics without asking and questions nor performing any examination what so ever. This practice just attempts to process as many patients in the shortest amount of time. Please pick another Doctor.

September 21st, 2014
Shady
No good

July 12th, 2013
Great doctor, experienced and professional.
I recently paid a visit to Dr. Liang. His staff were very helpful and courteous. My time with him was very professional and based on his examination I could tell immediately that was an experienced and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend him to friends.

March 26th, 2013
Don't bother to see this doctor
He let me waited for 2 hrs n finally when I get to see him he just rush me out of the room. He just see me 2 minutes n I am sent out of the office. When I told him what is the outcome of my blood test, he just brush me of by saying oh....is ok....but I did the test because I have other illness that needs detail evaluation.....but I gat none from him....so I request to see a specialist, he gave my none???? What is this, I get no solution from my PCP??? And the staff at the front desk are so horrible n rude to most of the patients. I immediately switch my PCP to a different Doctor. I highly recommend NOT to go to this doctor who is not responsible at all.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Willie
Dr. Willie is a compassionate, brilliant, topnotch doc. He has been my family's doctor for over 10 years and I would never go to anyone else. His staff members are awesome as well!

July 5th, 2011
THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!! As if waiting OVER 2 HOURS to be seen every time wasnt bad enough, once you are in his office he disrespects you and just rushes you out without really listening to anything you have to say!! I have also seen him scream at patients and the male nurse sexually harasses every woman who walks in the office, its disgusting..oh yea, they also let people who pay them extra cash cut the whole line..its absolutely ridiculous and i hope they get shut down soon

March 29th, 2011
Positives... 1. Great location by major intersection, with parking lot easily accessible. 2. They have more equipment than any doctor I've ever been to- EKG, stress test equipment (including treadmill & weights), oral scope (similar to the one used in an Endoscopy), & they even do their own blood tests & cultures. 3. Great helpful assisting staff in back (nurse?nurses aid?). Negatives... 1. I've been there 3 times this past month. Dr. Liang is neverrrr there. His P.A. is always there acting as the sole lead "physician". Dr. Liang is always at his other location in Flushing, Queens i guess. 2. The front desk is run by non-communicating Asian women from Flushing I suppose. Their not very helpful and just banter with each other in Cantonese or Mandarin or whatever. 3. Not big issue, but... They have a large TV in the waiting room, it just plays this 15 min (pharmaceutical company promoted) educational video on repeat. There isn't really any magazines either. (not a huge deal, but waiting at a doctors office can be insipid).