A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiping Mei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weiping Mei is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mei
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiping Mei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mei graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Mei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weiping Sarah Wu Mei MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weiping S. Mei practice?
- Dr. Weiping Mei has 1 office location.
Dr. Weiping Mei practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.