A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiping Mei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weiping Mei is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mei
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiping Mei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mei graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Mei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weiping Sarah Wu Mei MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weiping S. Mei practice?
- Dr. Weiping Mei has 1 office location.
Dr. Weiping Mei practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.