Dr. Weiping Mei, MD

patient show details patient
by Abby on Feb 21st, 2016

Very poor,rude.

Feb 1st, 2016

This doctors office is empty for a reason. You can do much better.

Dec 3rd, 2015

I had a very negative experience with Dr. Mei each time I saw her. I always felt as though she did not care about my health concerns and was not interested in testing me to find out answers. For example, I went to see her because I was feeling very tired all the time with very low energy and had gained 20 lbs over the course of 6 months. I mentioned I was concerned that something might be wrong because of the recent weight gain and she just kind of laughed at me and basically told me I am not obese. I never said I was or even hinted toward claiming I was fat, I was just concerned that I went from 115 pounds to 135 pounds in a short period of time, I thought maybe there was some blood work that could be done or testing of some sort, but I pretty much was told I am fine. Maybe I am, but that is not the point. I went in with a legit concern and left feeling like I am crazy for being concerned about changes in my body.

Big Pharma show details Big Pharma
Apr 24th, 2015

Seems to be in the pocket of Big Pharma..., new prescriptions every visit, even if you say you want minimum prescriptions. Nothing like the Dr. she replaced who was very kind and caring and would listen to what you had to say. I am moving on.

Arrogant and Critical, Does Not Listen show details Arrogant and Critical, Does Not Listen
by Al on Mar 25th, 2015

I explained my condition over and over, and each time when I went back to visit, she said it was a condition it clearly wasn't. Spent several months with her trying to fix condition with no success so finally went to new doctor that fixed it immediately.