A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiwei Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weiwei Xu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Xu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiwei Xu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weiwei Xu MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Weiwei Xu practice?
- Dr. Weiwei Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Weiwei Xu practices Urology near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Urologists.