A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiwei Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weiwei Xu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xu
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Xu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiwei Xu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weiwei Xu MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Weiwei Xu practice?
- Dr. Weiwei Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Weiwei Xu practices Urology near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Urologists.