A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiwen Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weiwen Zheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiwen Zheng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Zheng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weiwen Zheng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weiwen Zheng practice?
- Dr. Weiwen Zheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Weiwen Zheng practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.