A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weixiong Zhong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weixiong Zhong, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhong graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Zhong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weixiong Zhong MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Weixiong Zhong practice?
- Dr. Weixiong Zhong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Weixiong Zhong practices Anatomic Pathology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pathologists.