A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiyang Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weiyang Su is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiyang Su, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Su has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weiyang Stanley Su MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weiyang S. Su practice?
- Dr. Weiyang Su has 3 office locations.
Dr. Weiyang Su practices Family Medicine near Newbury Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moorpark, CA.
See Newbury Park Primary Care Doctors.