A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiye Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiye Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Weiye Li practice?
Dr. Weiye Li practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.