A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiye Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiye Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weiye Li MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Weiye Li practice?
- Dr. Weiye Li has 4 office locations.
Dr. Weiye Li practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.