A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Welansa Asrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Welansa Asrat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asrat
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asrat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Welansa Asrat, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asrat graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Asrat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Welansa E Asrat MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Welansa E. Asrat practice?
- Dr. Welansa Asrat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Welansa Asrat practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.