A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weldon Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weldon Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weldon Raymond Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weldon R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Weldon Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Weldon Johnson practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Primary Care Doctors.