A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weldon Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weldon Wright, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Healthsouth Surgery Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weldon Wayne Wright MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Weldon W. Wright practice?
- Dr. Weldon Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Weldon Wright practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.