A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weldon Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weldon Wright, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Healthsouth Surgery Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weldon Wayne Wright MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Weldon W. Wright practice?
- Dr. Weldon Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Weldon Wright practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.