Dr. Wellesley Alexander MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2010
Dr. Alexander is exceptional
I've only had an encounter him twice at this point because he is my grandmother's primary care physician right now.She was admitted into the hospital and not too long after that Dr.Alexander started making the necessary steps to make sure she was taken care of.He's very thorough,attentive,personable,and dedicated to agressively treating the problems she is afflicted by. We need more doctors willing to go the extra mile to comfort patients that have just been written off.

March 5th, 2010
The Good Doctor..from the Davis family
My father was diagnosed with lung cancer a few weeks ago and Dr.Alexander was one of the doctors to treat him. He remained professional but very caring at the same time.Given my dads diagnoses, that was exactly what he needed. Dr.Alexander never speculated about anything and continued to ask if we (family) had any question.He spoke with us in terms that we could understand and not as if he were speaking to another doctor. Dr.Alexanders' bedside manner was excellent.He always knew how to put a smile on my dads face.. I guess to sum it all up..Yes Dr.Wellesley Alexander is an Excellent Doctor!!! and he gets all four stars for everything...Thank you!