A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wellington Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wellington Chen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wellington Chen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wellington Chen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wellington Chen practice?
- Dr. Wellington Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wellington Chen practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.