A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wellington Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wellington Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wellington Davis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wellington J. Davis practice?
Dr. Wellington Davis practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.