A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wellington Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wellington Liu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wellington Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wellington DR Liu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wellington D. Liu practice?
- Dr. Wellington Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Wellington Liu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.