A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wellington Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wellington Robbins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Robbins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR
- St Francis Hosp -Broken Arrow, Broken Arrow, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wellington Robbins MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wellington Robbins practice?
- Dr. Wellington Robbins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wellington Robbins practices Internal Medicine near Muskogee, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Muskogee Internists.