A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wellman Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wellman Cheung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wellman Cheung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wellman W Cheung MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wellman W. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Wellman Cheung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wellman Cheung practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.